Good news :) I know how I am getting to Alaska!! My dad and I are
driving in my NEW CAR! Mom and Jenna are flying up once we get there.
They will spend a couple days with me in Anchorage, and we are going to do a
lot of exploring! Hopefully we'll be able to do some pretty fun things.
Once they leave, I will start work. I have no idea what all that
entails, but I can't wait! May 21st cannot come fast enough!
Here is my car!! This is a 2012 Honda CR-V. I bought it from the Honda dealership in Pocatello, and was very impressed with their service. They really worked with me to get the price that I wanted, and I left a very satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone.Well, I can't believe that it's all coming together! Let the countdown begin! I've got 17 days till I leave!

I am sooo excited for you! Gosh i wish i was coming with you. that car is adorb!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? It's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you to start this adventure :)
ReplyDelete